Osama Bin laden, the master mind behind the Explosion of the Twin towers in America, has a a wide range of taste in his reading habits. His main reading titles are all aimed at the west.
The Obama government has released a document, detailing Osama Bin laden’s hide out and his killing at the end. He went into hiding after al-Qaida was chased out of Afghanistan by US forces after the 9/11 attacks.
The evidences found in his home at Abottabad, proves that he loves his wife and has missed his people a lot.
Here is the list of the ten books that Osama Bin Laden read during the time of his hiding.
- Necessary Illusion: Thought control in Democratic societies
- Imperial Hubris: why the west is losing the war on terror
- Oxford History of Modern War
- The Rise and fall of the great powers
- Obama’s wars
- America’s war on Terrorism
- Near Pearl Harbor: Disturbing question about the Bush administration and the 9/11
- Popular science magazine
- Al-Qaeda’s online Media strategies: From Abu Reuter to Irhabi 007
- Bloodlines of the Illuminati
The books found in his house, are all aimed at the history and political situation in America and the technological innovations that support terrorism.