World has been shining in the speeds of multitasking attained by the inventions of fast and innovative smart phones. It is highly impossible for the present day modern youth to separate themselves from their association with a smart phone. Though a smart phone provides various distinct multitasking ability in a hand’s stretch, it is equally vulnerable to a number of viruses and theft issues. In order to sage guard your mobile phone from any theft and privacy of your data stored in the smartphones, follow the simple tips listed here under.
1. Make sure your Android device Manager is turned on. It is available in the google app settings in your Android phone. Activating this setting will allow you to remotely lock your phone, trace it and even erase the data inside the phone in case of a theft.
2. Lock your phone with screen lock, to stop unauthorized person from seeing or using your phone. It can be done from the settings menu in the Android device.
3. It is possible for us to lose phone by misplacing some where and the mobile may be locked. In such cases, you can add your contact info on the lock screen so that the other person may call you back if they have got your mobile.
4. It is advisable to encrypt your phone, when your phone has valuable data stored in it. You can perform this task by getting into the security settings of the Android device running Android version 4.1 and more.
5. It is advisable to not to install apps from unknown sources, which may be harmful to your device and sometimes may steal vital information from the device data.
6. Always backup your data on your Android phone , so that you do not suffer any vital information loss due to Corrupted data.